Welcome to DJH Web
Road next to Nethan at Watermeetings. The house is Lodge Stockbriggs. Date: 25th October 2020
Pollinator on Michaelmas Daisy. Date of photo:17th September 2020.
- 21st November 2020. New article on model railways. N gauge BR Class 101 Diesel Multiple Unit: Part 1 - The Trailer Car.
- 4th November 2020.The article on Hydroelectric Power from the Clyde has been amended with larger images and augmented with images of Bonnington Weir
- 1st November 2020.Autumnal photos of Lesmahagow.
- 26th October 2020.Autumnal photos of the Auchlochan area.
- 11th October 2020. More photos of Larkhall.
- 20th September 2020. A gallery of photos of Strathaven and Strathaven Park.
- August 1st 2020. New article on model railways. Two BR MK 1 Full Brake Parcels Coaches.
- July 30th 2020. New article on model railways. Buffer beams and buffers.
- July 2020. A collection of past photos of the Bo'ness and Kinneil Railway and the Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway at a new webpage of Preserved Railways
- June 25th 2020. New article on model railways. Shell TTA Tank Wagons from Peco kits
- June 22nd 2020. The website for Coalburn and Lesmahagow Parish Church has now been set up under a new domain www.clpc.org.uk
- June 2020. Some of the pages on photos of Blackwood and Kirkmuirhill Gala are being modified to improve the size and quality of the photos. So far changed 2010,2012,2014 and 2015.
- May 2020. Three new articles on making card buildings in N scale (1:148).
- February 2020. I have added photographs of Lesmahagow Schools before and after rebuilding. Also added are photos of the demolition of the old Lesmahagow High School 2007-2009.