Welcome to DJH Web
The former Lesmahagow High School. The inside of the link bridge over School Road between a newer building and the old Higher Grade School. Pupils had to be trained to walk carefully over the bridge to avoid setting up resonance in the structure. It leaked and could be icy in winter. Date: 28th April 2006
Demolition of the newer part of the old Lesmahagow High School. Date of photo: 23th Jan 2008.
Millheugh Bridge and Weir on the Avon Water in Larkhall. Date: 27th October 2019
- October 2019. Photos of Douglas Water and its surroundings, including Sandilands.
- 31st August 2019. I have added a gallery of photographs of Lesmahagow and district taken in 2019, so far, including views taken from from Dumbraxhill.
- 29th August 2019. I am trying to catch up! I have updated the photographs of Lesmahagow in 2018.
- Over the past few years, I have been photographing a large number of the roads in Lesmahagow. I am organising the photos as a series called "Lesmahagow Road by Road" which can be seen here. On 28th August 2019, I updated this series with a page of photos of Differick Drive and the surrounding housing scheme taken in June 2018.
- 15th June 2019. Photos of the 2019 Lesmahagow Highland Games taken by Rozsa Halls.
- 12th May 2019. Photos of Douglas and the Douglas Estate. Updated 17th June with additional photos and again on 21st June to replace photos taken on a gloomy day with ones on a sunnier day. Photos of Lady Home Hospital taken by Rozsa Halls added on 26th July.
- 7th May 2019. New photos added of Kirkfieldbank.
- Because of health problems, I am currently unable to get out easily to take photographs, so development of this website has suffered. I have however created a gallery of photographs of the Scottish Borders based on various trips to that area in earlier years. Added 4th March 2019.
- Photogalleries of Kirkmuirhill now include images of :-