Welcome to DJH Web
Wildflower - Common spotted orchid. Date of photo:26th June 2020.
- June 25th 2020. New article on model railways. Shell TTA Tank Wagons from Peco kits
- June 22nd 2020. The website for Coalburn and Lesmahagow Parish Church has now been set up under a new domain www.clpc.org.uk
- June 2020. Some of the pages on photos of Blackwood and Kirkmuirhill Gala are being modified to improve the size and quality of the photos. So far changed 2010,2012,2014 and 2015.
- May 2020. Three new articles on making card buildings in N scale (1:148).
- February 2020. I have added photographs of Lesmahagow Schools before and after rebuilding. Also added are photos of the demolition of the old Lesmahagow High School 2007-2009.
- October 2019. Some photos of Millheugh and Larkhall
- October 2019. Photos of Douglas Water and its surroundings, including Sandilands.
- 31st August 2019. I have added a gallery of photographs of Lesmahagow and district taken in 2019, so far, including views taken from from Dumbraxhill.
- 29th August 2019. I am trying to catch up! I have updated the photographs of Lesmahagow in 2018.
- Over the past few years, I have been photographing a large number of the roads in Lesmahagow. I am organising the photos as a series called "Lesmahagow Road by Road" which can be seen here. On 28th August 2019, I updated this series with a page of photos of Differick Drive and the surrounding housing scheme taken in June 2018.
- 15th June 2019. Photos of the 2019 Lesmahagow Highland Games taken by Rozsa Halls.
- 12th May 2019. Photos of Douglas and the Douglas Estate. Updated 17th June with additional photos and again on 21st June to replace photos taken on a gloomy day with ones on a sunnier day. Photos of Lady Home Hospital taken by Rozsa Halls added on 26th July.
- 7th May 2019. New photos added of Kirkfieldbank.
- Because of health problems, I am currently unable to get out easily to take photographs, so development of this website has suffered. I have however created a gallery of photographs of the Scottish Borders based on various trips to that area in earlier years. Added 4th March 2019.