Welcome to DJH Web
Dalserf in the Clyde Valley, South Lanarkhire. Cottages in Kirk Road. Date: 26th July 2018.
2018 Blackwood and Kirkmuirhill Gala. The Gala Queen and her Court en route to the Coronation
- Photos of the Chieftain's Parade and Coronation of Tartan Queen at the Lesmahagow Highland Games 23th June 2018
- A new photogallery of photographs taken in Perthshire. Added 29th May 2018.
- I have been back to Brocketsbrae to take photos in order to record some changes and to show some parts that relate to the former railway station there. Date:25th April 2018.
- Photogalleries of Kirkmuirhill now include images of :-
- The website of The Jim Hamilton Heritage Society of Coalburn now has pages on the following which feature historic photos from the Jim Hamilton collection held by the Society: -
- Ices and Fish and Chips in Coalburn
- The history of Co-operative Societies in the local area
- Blackwood and Kirkmuirhill
- Burnfoot (features comparison of old photos with modern photos of the hamlet.
- Over the past few years, I have been photographing a large number of the roads in Lesmahagow. I am organising the photos as a series called "Lesmahagow Road by Road" which can be seen here. The latest entries are Glebe Gardens and Abbeygreen.