Welcome to DJH Web
L1 Lesmahagow Local bus (Colin's bus) at Tesco. Date: 10th July
Lesmahagow Highland Games 2017 (Coronation of the Tartan Queen) - L to R: David Abercrombie (Chairman of the Organising Committee), Clansman Cayden, Tartan Princess Carly, Tartan Queen Sarah, Tartan Princess Millie and Clansman Mark. Highland Chieftain Mags Cathcart is behind the Tartan Queen and unfortunately not visible.
- A new photogallery of Lesmahagow buses.
- This website is in the process of being converted into a responsive design (i.e. one that will work better on tablets and smartphones). There are still parts which are in the old design (photogalleries). These will be gradually converted to the style on this homepage.
- My other website, www.djhweb.org.uk, has been closed down. Some of the material has been transferred to this website. This means more on the links page with sections on photography and railways; more railway photos on the page gallerytrains.php and a section on n gauge model railways.
- Following problems with my health, I have had to resign from maintaining the Lesmahagow Farmers Society and Atomic Spectrometry Updates websites. I have enjoyed doing both these websites, but I feel I would eventually let them down. This also explains why this website has progressed so little in recent months.
- New article on Magnetic couplers for diesel multiple units in N gauge. Date: 30th May 2017