Welcome to DJH Web
Aubreita. Date of photo: 9th June 2021.
Hawthorn blossom. Date of photo: 9th June 2021.
Mother swan with her cygnets at Auchlochan. 31st May 2021
23rd April 2021. Photos of the Stockbriggs estate on the banks of the Nethan south-west of Lesmahagow.
31st March 2021. The gallery of photos of Farming around Lesmahagow has been improved and more photos have been added of Nether Skellyhill Farm taken in 2012.
11th March 2021. A Gallery of photos of Lancaster and Morecambe Bay taken in former years including Lancaster, Glasson Dock, Morecambe, Grange-over-Sands, Cartmel, Lakeside and Barrow-in-Furness.
- 13th February 2021. New article on model buildings. Tottenham Public Toilets - Kingsway K212.
- 21st November 2020. New article on model railways. N gauge BR Class 101 Diesel Multiple Unit: Part 1 - The Trailer Car.
- 4th November 2020.The article on Hydroelectric Power from the Clyde has been amended with larger images and augmented with images of Bonnington Weir
- 1st November 2020.Autumnal photos of Lesmahagow.
- 26th October 2020.Autumnal photos of the Auchlochan area.
- 11th October 2020. More photos of Larkhall.
- 20th September 2020. A gallery of photos of Strathaven and Strathaven Park.
- August 1st 2020. New article on model railways. Two BR MK 1 Full Brake Parcels Coaches.
- July 30th 2020. New article on model railways. Buffer beams and buffers.
- July 2020. A collection of past photos of the Bo'ness and Kinneil Railway and the Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway at a new webpage of Preserved Railways
- June 25th 2020. New article on model railways. Shell TTA Tank Wagons from Peco kits