Welcome to DJH Web
X74 Dumfries - Glasgow bus in School Road, Lesmahagow. Date: 6th May 2017
- This website is in the process of being converted into a responsive design (i.e. one that will work better on tablets and smartphones). There are still parts which are in the old design (photogalleries). These will be gradually converted to the style on this homepage.
- My other website, www.djhweb.org.uk, has been closed down. Some of the material has been transferred to this website. This means more on the links page with sections on photography and railways; more railway photos on the page gallerytrains.php and a section on n gauge model railways.
- Following problems with my health, I have had to resign from maintaining the Lesmahagow Farmers Society and Atomic Spectrometry Updates websites. I have enjoyed doing both these websites, but I feel I would eventually let them down. This also explains why this website has progressed so little in recent months.
- Photographs of the Lesmahagow Annual Show on 28th May 2016. Added 17th July 2016.
- A new gallery of photos of Crossford in the Clyde Valley in South Lanarkshire. Added 3rd July 2016.
- Images of Blackwood and Kirkmuirhill Gala, 11th June 2016.
- Photographs of the 2016 Lesmahagow Highland Games - the Chieftains's Parade and Queens's Coronation on the 18th June 2016.
- Pictures of Boghead, near Lesmahagow, 21st April 2016.
2016 Lesmahagow Highland Games. Highland Chieftain Mary Faulds leading Tartan Queen Rowan and her court to the Coronation. 18th June 2016.