Welcome to DJH Web
Snowdrops and crocuses. Date of photo: 17th March 2021.
Low tide over Morecambe Bay from Morecambe. Photo by Rozsa Halls on 5th August 2019.
31st March 2021. The gallery of photos of Farming around Lesmahagow has been improved and more photos have been added of Nether Skellyhill Farm taken in 2012.
11th March 2021. A Gallery of photos of Lancaster and Morecambe Bay taken in former years including Lancaster, Glasson Dock, Morecambe, Grange-over-Sands, Cartmel, Lakeside and Barrow-in-Furness.
- 13th February 2021. New article on model buildings. Tottenham Public Toilets - Kingsway K212.
- 21st November 2020. New article on model railways. N gauge BR Class 101 Diesel Multiple Unit: Part 1 - The Trailer Car.
- 4th November 2020.The article on Hydroelectric Power from the Clyde has been amended with larger images and augmented with images of Bonnington Weir
- 1st November 2020.Autumnal photos of Lesmahagow.
- 26th October 2020.Autumnal photos of the Auchlochan area.
- 11th October 2020. More photos of Larkhall.
- 20th September 2020. A gallery of photos of Strathaven and Strathaven Park.
- August 1st 2020. New article on model railways. Two BR MK 1 Full Brake Parcels Coaches.
- July 30th 2020. New article on model railways. Buffer beams and buffers.
- July 2020. A collection of past photos of the Bo'ness and Kinneil Railway and the Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway at a new webpage of Preserved Railways
- June 25th 2020. New article on model railways. Shell TTA Tank Wagons from Peco kits
- June 22nd 2020. The website for Coalburn and Lesmahagow Parish Church has now been set up under a new domain www.clpc.org.uk
- May 2020. Three new articles on making card buildings in N scale (1:148).