Welcome to DJH Web
Stable Lake, Douglas Estate. 12th May 2019
Swan and cygnets on Stable Lake, Douglas Estate. 12th May 2019
Melrose Abbey. Date of photo: 12th April 2009
- 7th May 2019. New photos added of Kirkfieldbank.
- Because of health problems, I am currently unable to get out easily to take photographs, so development of this website has suffered. I have however created a gallery of photographs of the Scottish Borders based on various trips to that area in earlier years. Added 4th March 2019.
- I have created a new gallery of photos I have taken of Ayrshire over the years.
- There is a new photogallery of the Clyde Valley which includes previous photos of Crossford and adds photos of Dalserf, Rosebank and Kirkfieldbank.
- I have added photographs of Inverarary to the gallery of photos of Scotland and of Biggar to the gallery of South Lanarkshire.
- Photos of the Chieftain's Parade and Coronation of Tartan Queen at the Lesmahagow Highland Games 23th June 2018
- Photos of the 2018 Blackwood and Kirkmuirhill Gala on the 9th June 2018
- Photogalleries of Kirkmuirhill now include images of :-
- Over the past few years, I have been photographing a large number of the roads in Lesmahagow. I am organising the photos as a series called "Lesmahagow Road by Road" which can be seen here. The latest entries are Glebe Gardens and Abbeygreen.