Welcome to DJH Web
View of Lesmahagow Old Church from Woodland Walk. 14th July 2018
2018 Blackwood and Kirkmuirhill Gala. The Gala Queen and her Court en route to the Coronation
- Photos of the Chieftain's Parade and Coronation of Tartan Queen at the Lesmahagow Highland Games 23th June 2018
- A new photogallery of photographs taken in Perthshire. Added 29th May 2018.
- I have been back to Brocketsbrae to take photos in order to record some changes and to show some parts that relate to the former railway station there. Date:25th April 2018.
- Photogalleries of Kirkmuirhill now include images of :-
- The website of The Jim Hamilton Heritage Society of Coalburn now has pages on the following which feature historic photos from the Jim Hamilton collection held by the Society: -
- Ices and Fish and Chips in Coalburn
- The history of Co-operative Societies in the local area
- Blackwood and Kirkmuirhill
- Burnfoot (features comparison of old photos with modern photos of the hamlet.
- Over the past few years, I have been photographing a large number of the roads in Lesmahagow. I am organising the photos as a series called "Lesmahagow Road by Road" which can be seen here. New entries are Kelso Avenue,Monks Knowe and Glebe Gardens.