Welcome to DJH Web
Coming down the hill in New Trows Road, Lesmahagow. Date of photo: 17th August 2015
Eastwood Drive in Spring. Date: 22nd April 2017
- Over the past few years, I have been photographing a large number of the roads in Lesmahagow. I am organising the photos as a series called "Lesmahagow Road by Road" which can be seen here.
- Photographs of Kirkmuirhill and Blackwood in August 2017.
- A new photogallery of Lesmahagow buses.
- This website is in the process of being converted into a responsive design (i.e. one that will work better on tablets and smartphones). There are still parts which are in the old design (photogalleries). These will be gradually converted to the style on this homepage.
- My other website, www.djhweb.org.uk, has been closed down. Some of the material has been transferred to this website. This means more on the links page with sections on photography and railways; more railway photos on the page gallerytrains.php and a section on n gauge model railways.
- Following problems with my health, I have had to resign from maintaining the Lesmahagow Farmers Society and Atomic Spectrometry Updates websites. I have enjoyed doing both these websites, but I feel I would eventually let them down. This also explains why this website has progressed so little in recent months.
- New article on Magnetic couplers for diesel multiple units in N gauge. Date: 30th May 2017