Welcome to DJH Web
Lesmahagow Old Church Date: 21st February 2021
Pollinator on Michaelmas Daisy. Date of photo:17th September 2020.
- 13th February 2021. New article on model buildings. Tottenham Public Toilets - Kingsway K212.
- 21st November 2020. New article on model railways. N gauge BR Class 101 Diesel Multiple Unit: Part 1 - The Trailer Car.
- 4th November 2020.The article on Hydroelectric Power from the Clyde has been amended with larger images and augmented with images of Bonnington Weir
- 1st November 2020.Autumnal photos of Lesmahagow.
- 26th October 2020.Autumnal photos of the Auchlochan area.
- 11th October 2020. More photos of Larkhall.
- 20th September 2020. A gallery of photos of Strathaven and Strathaven Park.
- August 1st 2020. New article on model railways. Two BR MK 1 Full Brake Parcels Coaches.
- July 30th 2020. New article on model railways. Buffer beams and buffers.
- July 2020. A collection of past photos of the Bo'ness and Kinneil Railway and the Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway at a new webpage of Preserved Railways
- June 25th 2020. New article on model railways. Shell TTA Tank Wagons from Peco kits
- June 22nd 2020. The website for Coalburn and Lesmahagow Parish Church has now been set up under a new domain www.clpc.org.uk
- May 2020. Three new articles on making card buildings in N scale (1:148).