Welcome to DJH Web
Millheugh Bridge and Weir on the Avon Water in Larkhall. Date: 27th October 2019
Road into Sandilands from the A70 beyond Rigside. Sandilands is a small hamlet east of Douglas Water. 20th October 2019
- October 2019. Photos of Douglas Water and its surroundings, including Sandilands.
- 31st August 2019. I have added a gallery of photographs of Lesmahagow and district taken in 2019, so far, including views taken from from Dumbraxhill.
- 29th August 2019. I am trying to catch up! I have updated the photographs of Lesmahagow in 2018.
- Over the past few years, I have been photographing a large number of the roads in Lesmahagow. I am organising the photos as a series called "Lesmahagow Road by Road" which can be seen here. On 28th August 2019, I updated this series with a page of photos of Differick Drive and the surrounding housing scheme taken in June 2018.
- 15th June 2019. Photos of the 2019 Lesmahagow Highland Games taken by Rozsa Halls.
- 12th May 2019. Photos of Douglas and the Douglas Estate. Updated 17th June with additional photos and again on 21st June to replace photos taken on a gloomy day with ones on a sunnier day. Photos of Lady Home Hospital taken by Rozsa Halls added on 26th July.
- 7th May 2019. New photos added of Kirkfieldbank.
- Because of health problems, I am currently unable to get out easily to take photographs, so development of this website has suffered. I have however created a gallery of photographs of the Scottish Borders based on various trips to that area in earlier years. Added 4th March 2019.
- Photogalleries of Kirkmuirhill now include images of :-