A series of images of Lesmahagow and district in South Lanarkshire, Scotland.
The Fountain, Lesmahagow. 15th April, 2012
Lesmahagow Road by Road
I have taken photos of most of the roads in Lesmahagow. Here they are arranged road by road. I wanted to use the term street by street but there is only one street in Lesmahagow - Rose Street.
- Abbeygreen (with Old Brae, Church Square and Baker's Brae)
- Abbeygreen Road
- Abbeyhill Road
- Abbots Way and Abbots Knowe
- Auldton Drive and Auldton Gardens
- Bankhead Avenue
- Bankhead Road
- Bankhouse Road
- Beechwood Crescent and Whyte Wynd
- Briar Bank, Firhill Road and Fern Dale (off Balgray Road)
- The Crescent and Milton Park Square (off Strathaven Road)
- Eastwood Drive and Eastwood Place
- Glebe Gardens
- Hillcrest (off Balgray Road)
- Kelso Avenue
- Monks Knowe
- Monks Way
- Nethanvale Terrace (off Strathaven Road)
- New Road and Garngour Road
- New Trows Road
- Old Carlisle Road
- Priory Avenue and Priory Lane
- Priory Road
- Rose Street (off Turfholm)
- Station Road (off Milton)
- Strathaven Road and School Road
- Woodpark and Southview
- Woodside Close (off Turfholm)
A series of images of my home village, Lesmahagow, in South Lanarkshire, Scotland.
More images of Lesmahagow, taken in 2014.
More images of Lesmahagow, taken in 2015.
Images of Lesmahagow, taken in 2016.
Images of Lesmahagow, taken in 2017.
Images of Lesmahagow, taken in 2018.
Some images of the villages of Brocketsbrae, Devonburn and Dillarburn and the surrounding countryside.
Some images of the village of Boghead to the north-west of Lesmahagow.
Photographs taken of farming in the area around Lesmahagow in South Lanarkshire, Scotland.
Lesmahagow Highland Games are held every year in June and feature a procession through the village called the Chieftain's Parade. This links to galleries of images of the Parade from 2008.
Lesmahagow Farmers' Society organises an annual show scheduled for the last Saturday in May.
This links to photographs of the Show from 2009.
A photoarticle on Lesmahagow Bridges and Trunk Roads, added 24th June 2014.
A series of images taken in a period of snow and ice from December 2009 - January 2010 in Lesmahagow, South Lanarkshire, Scotland.
A new Tesco supermarket and petrol station opened in Lesmahagow at 8 am on the 22nd November 2010. This is sited adjacent to the motorway on the site of the former Europa Truck Stop, Pictures ahow the opening ceremony including Stephen Hunter, star of The X-Factor, singing to the customers and Tesco staff dancing in the aisles.